Hello!

My name is Heather Kostick and I am secretary of the Mid-Atlantic Invasive
Plant Council
(MAIPC).  We are coordinating another reprint of the booklet "Plant Invaders of
Mid-Atlantic
Natural Areas" (currently in its 5th edition) and wanted to notify you that you
can place an
order. The link to the order form is below, and orders must be made in
increments of 50 books.
We are requesting that orders be placed by February 10, 2017. You will be
subsequently
contacted by the printer, Mount Royal Printing, to coordinate payment and
shipping for your
order. Cost estimates are below, and delivery is an additional cost.

Order form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeIT7WXSfr6A0Zktrb59O_SODkCE3pSzPKaDHNiEky1X4PxLw/vie
wform

5,000 at $3.18 each = $15,900.00
10,000 at $2.41 each = $24,100.00
15,000 at $2.16 each = $32,400.00

one box of 50 books is $108-$159

estimated shipping (UPS rates):
$7.00/carton for handling for pick-up orders
$23.00/carton for shipping and handling for ground shipping

Thank you.
Best,
Heather