Dear All,

We are seeking a postdoc researcher with background in one or some of the
following fields, including plant or vegetation ecology, animal ecology,
DGVM, plant physiology, earth system modeling (or land surface modeling),
geography, and soil science.

Both English and Chinese are required.

The successful candidate will work with Prof. Shilong Piao and Dr. Miaogen
Shen for 2-3 years in the Institute of Tibetan Plateau Research, Chinese
Academy Sciences.

Our institute is located in Beijing, China, and field work of a few weeks
per year on the Tibetan Plateau is required.

Our group focuses on the responses and feedbacks of the alpine ecosystems
to climate change on the Tibetan Plateau, integrating climate manipulation
experiment, remote sensing, *in situ* observations, and process-based
models.

The applicants are required to send CV, a ~1000-word research plan, and
contacts of 3 references to Dr. Shen (shenmiao...@itpcas.ac.cn).

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Miaogen_Shen

http://english.itpcas.cas.cn/

Thank you and kind regards,