Are you a scientist with a beautiful or grungy tattoo?

As part of a Scientist as Art project, we are looking for photos and stories
of tattoos from scientists. We are particularly interested in tattoos that
relate to the type of science that you do, as well as those that are
mementos of why you got into science or of a great achievement in your
scientific career.

Please send your photos and stories to tatwoo...@gmail.com <mailto:tatwoo...@gmail.com>

We are currently at the pilot data stage of this project. At this point, we
are trying to understand the viability of the project and your photos and
stories may be used in non-recorded presentations to potential funders.
We will not publish any stories or photos without previous consent
from their owners. If you wish to remain anonymous in our presentations
please let us know.

Thanks for your help!

Trisha Atwood