I’m soliciting input on examples of organizations or municipalities or
states/provinces/etc. that have exerted noteworthy effort or have had
noteworthy
success in dealing with invasive species issues through intentionally focused
programs (writ very broadly – from any proactive measures to aggressive
coordinated
management of existing invasives and everything in between). Of particular
interest
would be methods engaging relevant business sectors or industries (nurserymen’s
associations, horticultural development, land development, etc.) or private
landowners. Efforts undertaken by the more typical government agencies (e.g.
natural
resource management) or cooperatives (e.g. CWMAs) are of interest if there is a
compelling case/expectation for noteworthy success based on an unusually robust
and intentional approach. The information I’m seeking to collect here is
largely related
to personal interest – I realize this reads a bit like I have an award to hand
out but alas
I do not - nor am I compiling the results for any kind of study. Just curious
about
novel and successful programs.

Thanks! Happy to take responses off the list a m...@juniata.edu

Norris