The deadline for BES Macro 2017 registration, April 28, is rapidly
approaching!

http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/bes-macro-2017-tickets-29074065312

BES Macro 2017 is the annual meeting of the British Ecological Society
Macroecology (and macroevolution) Special Interest Group, and we hope
you'll join us for three days of macro-fun!

This year's conference is 5-7 July at the Natural History Museum in London.
We’ve got a great line up of speakers (see below) highlighting all kinds of
macro-scale research as well as our annual student plenary, contributed
talks, posters etc. Tickets are just £45 for students (and unemployed
graduates) or £75 for non-students.

KEYNOTE SPEAKERS AND TOPICS

   - David Nogues-Bravo
<http://macroecology.ku.dk/research/phylogeography/> (CMEC)
   - extinction dynamics under climate change
   - Helene Morlon <http://www.biologie.ens.fr/phyloeco/index.html> (CNRS)
   - macroecology, macroevolution, modelling
   - Richard Pearson <https://www.ucl.ac.uk/cber/pearson> (UCL) - climate
   change, SDMs, community ecology
   - Erin Saupe <https://www.earth.ox.ac.uk/people/erin-saupe/> (Oxford) -
   macroecology, palaeontology, marine inverts
   - Jana Vamosi <http://homepages.ucalgary.ca/~jvamosi/> (Calgary) -
   macroecology, macroevolution, plants

Hope to see you there!

The BES Macro committee