We are seeking 3 full-time summer field assistants from the beginning of
June through mid August, 2017.  We are looking for candidates that are
interested and qualified for a project funded by Indiana University and
the Smithsonian Institution’s Forest Global Earth Observatory.  The
positions will work as a team to re-census trees in an old growth forest
near Nashville, Indiana.  Qualified applicants should be:
1) adept at tree identification of eastern US hardwood species
2) familiar with basic forest mensuration techniques
3) be willing to work in various weather conditions and able to carry
loads across rugged terrain.
Other duties may include data entry and dendrometer band measurement and
installation.  The pay rate is $15/hr.

  Send cover letter describing your interest and qualifications for the
position and any conflicts with the time frame, resume or CV, and contact
information for two references by April 19th to Daniel Johnson at
djj4t...@gmail.com.