I have been looking for morphological taxonomic details on southeast Asian
microbat species- *Phoniscus jagorii. *I've searched through online library
databases and browsed through several encyclopediae on mammals with no
success. I am looking for detailed external morphological features on fur
color/texture at different parts of the body, characteristics of the
patagium, uropatagium, ear, tragus, muzzle, tail characteristics, limb
morphology, etc.

Does anyone have these details of museum specimen records?

Thilina Dilan Surasinghe (Ph.D. in Wildlife and Fisheries Biology)
Assistant Professor in Ecology and Conservation Biology
Department of Biological Science
Bridgewater State University

Conant Science Building

24 Park Avenue