Dear colleagues,

I am excited to share that AASHE has extended the call for applications for the
2017 AASHE Sustainability Awards <http://www.aashe.org/about/aashe-awards>
until May 19.

Awards are given to recognize sustainability achievements, research
advancements and student leadership. I’d like to specifically draw your
attention to the Campus Sustainability Research Award. We will be dispensing
six awards for campus sustainability research - four for journal published
research and two for student research. By raising the visibility of pioneering
research on campus, the awards program helps to disseminate innovations and
inspire continued progress toward sustainability.

For more information about submitting, including eligibility and judging
criteria, please visit the AASHE Sustainability Awards web page
<http://www.aashe.org/get-involved/awards/>.

Please send questions to awa...@aashe.org.

Sincerely,
Daita