Hi all,

One of our Adventure Scientists Ambassadors will be traveling to Greenland
and is offering his skills to get any data you might need from his trip.

Mike has participated in a number of projects for Adventure Scientists in
the past and consistently works to make his travels about more than just
adventure.

He will be in Greenland traveling on the east coast, a span of 400 miles of
coast from just south of Timmiarmiut to Thor's Land to Tasiilaq.  He will
be leaving July 6th.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if anything he can do while there that
would be helpful to you. In the past, Mike has collect scat, rock, water,
and snow samples for various partners of ours.  He's also geotagged photos
of polar bears and is excited to help!

Also, we are constantly searching for new project ideas. If you have data
collection needs anywhere on Earth, we are here to help. Please fill in
this form
<https://tracking.cirrusinsight.com/5cb2224d-8b4d-4214-adfe-992ffee0cdcc/adventurescience-org-project-management-form-html>
if you want to learn more about our work and have an idea. We are
specifically looking for projects where:

1. The project addresses an environmental issue to which solutions have
previously been data limited.

2. There is a clear pathway from data collection to conservation or
management outcomes.

3. There is a clear need for Adventure Scientists' network.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!

<https://tracking.cirrusinsight.com/5cb2224d-8b4d-4214-adfe-992ffee0cdcc/adventurescientists-org>