The SCB Conservation Genetics Working Group <http://conbio.org/groups/working-groups/conservation-genetics-working-group/> is working to bring conservation managers and academic researchers closer together to help create and implement genetic assessments that can inform conservation management. To do this we need to know more about the current use of genetic assessments in conservation management and how geneticists can work with managers to achieve their conservation goals.

If you are a conservation/resource manager we would appreciate you taking the time to complete the conservation managersurvey <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfv9auU2Op87u2gqXbp-4_yA37666FXcABGhU8pV56SihjgUA/viewform>. If you know any conservation managers, please send them this link and ask them to participate in this survey.

We would appreciate you distributing the survey as widely as possible!

If you have any questions please contact Dr. Heather Taft at heather.r.t...@gmail.com <mailto:heather.r.t...@gmail.com>.

Thank you for your contribution!

Best,

Dana

Dana N. McCoskey, M.S.
Biologist, supporting U.S. Department of Energy, Wind and Water Technologies Office PhD Student, Environmental Science and Public Policy, George Mason University

Email: dana.mccos...@gmail.com <mailto:dana.mccos...@gmail.com>
Website: www.danamccoskey.wix.com/wildlife <http://www.danamccoskey.wix.com/wildlife> LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/danamccoskey <http://www.linkedin.com/in/danamccoskey>
Twitter: @danamccoskey