NACCB 2018 Call for Proposals opens today!

We invite proposal submissions from August 31 - October 27, 2017 for the
following categories: Symposia, Interactive Sessions, Short Courses, and
Workshops. Please read the Proposal guidelines and instructions for each
category <http://scbnorthamerica.org/index.php/call-for-proposals/> .
Not an SCB member? Join today <http://conbio.org/membership/become-a-member>
! Be sure to check the box to also become a North America section member -
here <http://scbnorthamerica.org/index.php/membership/> 's why!
Stay up to date on conference news at
http://scbnorthamerica.org/index.php/naccb2018/
NACCB 2018 "Conservation Science, Policy, and Practice: Connecting the Urban
to the Wild" takes place July 21 - 26, 2018 in Toronto, Ontario, CA. We hope
to see you there!
Jamie Hogberg
--
Administrative Director
Society for Conservation Biology North America