Several years ago a student political group on our campus was spreading
that rumor, that contents of recycle bins were just thrown in the trash
(even though it was not true) in an effort to discourage recycling as they
viewed it as supporting a particular political ideology.  I have no idea
how common this is, but you might be interested in including such behavior
in your study, as well as be sure to verify any claims of it happening that
you receive.

On Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 11:56 AM, Jorge A. Santiago-Blay <blayjo...@gmail.com

--
Peter Beck, PhD
Associate Professor of Environmental Science and Policy