I am recruiting MS and PhD students to start in January or August 2018.
Research in my lab addresses a wide array of questions including population,
and community ecology, eco-evolutionary dynamics, adaptation to environmental
change and the development of quantitative tools.  In my research, I typically
take a mechanistic approach aimed at understanding how variation in individual
traits (e.g. size, stage or phenotype) scale up to influence population and
community level processes and spatial coupling across ecosystems. However,
students in my lab work on a broad variety of questions.  Excellent candidates
should look me up on the web (info for
students<http://mikemccoylab.weebly.com/prospective-students.html>) and contact
me for additional information.