Last month I mentioned on this email list a live program Mongabay.com was
hosting in the Bay Area, several folks said they'd like to see it:

On September 27, 2017, Mongabay hosted a program at the Commonwealth Club
of California in San Francisco about new ways advanced technology is aiding
conservation efforts worldwide, from remote sensing to drones, camera traps
and AI. Moderated by Mongabay Founder and CEO, Rhett Butler, the panel
featured Topher White, Founder and CEO of Rainforest Connection, the
Director of Global Forest Watch, Crystal Davis, and Virgil Zetterlind,
Director of Protected Seas and Chief Technology Officer for Conserve.IO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uO1BTYtU2GI

For more articles and features on this topic, please visit Mongabay's
technology in conservation news site, WildTech, www.wildtech.mongabay.com.

Best,

Erik

--

See my latest writing and photojournalism projects here
<http://www.erikhoffner.com/>

*tw: @erikhoffner <https://twitter.com/ErikHoffner>*