Opportunities for Ph.D. studies in Ecology and Evolutionary Biology at Tulane
University.

The Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology at Tulane University in New
Orleans encourages applications to our Ph.D. program.

Our department houses a dynamic and collegial team of researchers, educators,
and students. We have established research strengths in coastal and tropical
systems, with interests that include animal behavior, community ecology,
evolutionary biology, population genetics and genomics, and systematics. A high
proportion of students have received competitive fellowships and grants from
the National Science Foundation, with most students going on to high quality
post-doctoral fellowships, faculty positions, and jobs in industry and
governmental and non-governmental agencies.

Our department is committed to promoting diversity in STEM, and we particularly
welcome applications from members of groups that are traditionally
under-represented in the field of Ecology & Evolutionary Biology.

Visit our departmental webpage at: http://www2.tulane.edu/sse/eebio/

To view specific faculty and research interests, see:
http://www2.tulane.edu/sse/eebio/faculty-and-staff/faculty/

Prospective students are encouraged to reach out directly to faculty members
they would be interested in working with. For more general inquiries, please
contact Graduate Studies Coordinator, Dr. Jordan Karubian at
j...@tulane.edu<mailto:j...@tulane.edu>