I have vacancy for a long stay, in the office of ARCAmazon on the river
Tambopata in Puerto
Maldonado of Madre de Dios, duties include assisting volunteers, consolidating
documents,
marketing, fundraising, etc. please bring your skills to the organisation and
help us conserve
our 4,450 hectare conservation concession in the Las Piedras watershed. You
will get to go to
the lodge and experience amazing wildlife of Las Piedras
www.conservetheamazon.org, but
mainly you will be based in town unless you design a specific project to
implement, you are
asked to stay for a minimum of 3 months and work 4/5 hours a day Monday to
Friday but the
work is flexible. You are also welcome to bring your office work to my farm and
stay/farm work
at ReVerde www.centroreverde.com, but the work hours would still need to be
completed for
ARCAmazon. Accomodation and house food included.

Best wishes

Lucy Dablin

lucydab...@gmail.com