Thank you for sharing, Howard.

This article embodies my (previously) closeted skepticism/nihilistic
perspective about conservation of species.

Despite that skepticism, when I think of all the diversity that's vanished,
I feel an intense loss.

I don't have enough research under my belt to dispute any of the facts in
this article, but I'd love to know if anyone could present a strong
argument (or further readings) for the benefits of protecting species
diversity?

Best wishes,
Angela Demarse