Hi All,
I’d love to have a new colleague with ecology orconservation background, but
the job can come from many different directions!  The job applications are
due by January 8th, 2018 to begin in the Fall 2018.  We’re building a brand
new program and would love creative people to help us get it off the ground.
 The University and the Geology Department are intensely committed and we’re
just building a brand new dedicated GIS lab space.  Ph.D. or Masters with
teaching experience required.

https://employment.potsdam.edu/postings/3730

I’m chairing the search, so I’m happy to answer any questions.
Thanks,
Jess Rogers

PS - Sorry for any cross-list postings.