The Secure Fisheries program of One Earth Future is hiring a part time research
assistant to assist
with a project on fisheries conflict in Africa. The logistics are flexible, but
the ideal candidate would
be available for a full-time three-month appointment between May/June -
July/August. Research will
involve building a database about conflicts in Africa and subsequent analysis.

We are looking for current MS or PhD students, or someone with a BS/BA with
strong research skills.
See the job position here:
http://oneearthfuture.org/careers/jobs/secure-fisheries-research-assistant

To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to head of Human Resources at OEF,
Daryn Ridenour at
j...@oneerathfuture.org.

One Earth Future (OEF) is an international nonprofit, nongovernmental
organization with a mission to
catalyze systems that eliminate root causes of war, leading to our tagline
“Peace Through
Governance.” OEF focuses on both researching and developing ideas, and
implementing those ideas
through practical programs. oneearthfuture.org.

Secure Fisheries combines science-based research with a policy-oriented
approach to combat illegal
fishing and support sustainable fisheries. Operating primarily in Somalia,
Somaliland, and the Lake
Victoria region, we serve as a bridge between security efforts at sea and
stability and prosperity
efforts on land. More information can be found at www.securefisheries.org