Timema season is coming SOON!  Runs March-May.  Just east of San Diego, CA I have records of a particular species of interest being seen in March (I have the locality too).

I need to find someone out there this year willing to collaborate with us and help us obtain live specimens of these and possibly chemical defense spray samples for analysis.

PLEASE respond as soon as possible!  We don't want to miss this year's season and have to wait a whole extra year, and March will get here FAST!

ATD of ATB and ISI
--
Aaron T. Dossey, Ph.D.
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology

SEO: Entomophagy, Protein, Sustainable, Sustainability, Nutrition, Wellness,
Agriculture, Cricket Powder, Griopro, Cricket Flour, Innovation, Science,
Entomology, Mealworm, Waxworm, Climate Change, funding, grants, text book,
reference book, curricula, curriculum, education, science, innovation,
technology, Environment, nature, invertebrates, research, entrepreneur .