The School of Natural Resources and the Environment (SNRE) at the University of
Arizona seeks a Career Track Professor (Assistant/Associate Professor of
Practice) to teach traditional and online courses that would include a
selection from Wildlife Conservation & American Culture, Conservation of
Natural Environments, Natural Resources Ecology, Ecological Surveys and
Sampling, Natural Resources Management Practices, Sustainable Earth, and
geospatial-themed courses. This is a 9-month teaching position (1.0 FTE) and is
non-tenure eligible, assistant/associate rank with opportunities to advance in
rank (Assistant to Associate; Associate to Full), and subject to renewable
9-month contracts. Review of applications begins on 1 March and will continue
until the position is filled.  The position begins August 13th, 2018.
Diversity of thought, background, and experience powers our culture of
innovation, success, and life-changing discovery. We welcome candidates who
have the academic qualifications appropriate for the position and the ability
to contribute to and work effectively within a broadly diverse community of
students and scholars.  We hope to see your application!

Job Announcement and Application Link:

https://snre.arizona.edu/career-track-professor-practice-snre

Sincerely,

John L. Koprowski, Professor and Associate Director

Wildlife Conservation and Management

School of Natural Resources & the Environment

ENR2 N335

1064 E. Lowell Street

PO Box 210137

Tucson, AZ  85721  USA