The Story Collider is back in DC! Join us Thursday, February 22, for
five true, personal stories of science!

At The Story Collider, we believe everyone has a story. From the tragic
to the hilarious, we explore the deeply human side of science.

We all have a story about the how we got to where we are. From the
strains of a long-distance relationship to developing a serious case of
FOMO, hear stories about roads (more or) less taken.

Hosted by Shane M Hanlon and Maryam Zaringhalam.

STORIES BY:

Albert Arevalo
Shane M Hanlon
Jessica Kuperavage
Adria Schwarber
Sushma Subramanian

Doors open at 7:30pm, show begins at 8:00pm. Seating is mix of chairs
and standing room, please arrive early for best seats.

More info here:
https://www.storycollider.org/shows/2018/2/22/washington-dc