We are excited to announce four great internship opportunities as part of our
annual DataONE Summer Internship Program.
  Sharing Reproducible Research through DataONE and WholeTale
  Supporting Synthesis Science with DataONE
  Communications & Outreach: Development of a Primer for Early-Career
Researchers
  Extending Libmagic for Identification of Science Resources
Undergraduates, graduates and recent postgraduates are invited to apply to work
with DataONE for nine weeks between May and July 2018. Full details of the
program, eligibility requirements and project descriptions can be found at
www.dataone.org/internships <http://www.dataone.org/internships>. Applications
are due by March 23rd 2018.

Best,
Amber

Amber E Budden, PhD
Director for Community Engagement and Outreach
DataONE
University of New Mexico
1312 Basehart SE
Albuquerque NM 87106