Re: Philosophical Transactions B entitled From DNA barcodes to biomes compiled and edited by Paul D N Hebert, Mehrdad Hajibabaei and Peter M Hollingsworth.

Further to our contact in 2016 announcing that the issue above was published - I am delighted to let you know that the issue referred to above is now completely FREE to access! The articles can be accessed directly at http://rstb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/371/1702

I know this will be of great interest to you and your colleagues so I would be most grateful if you could forward this information and link onto anybody to let them know that it is now completely free to access! There is some brief wording at the end of my e-mail below - should that be appropriate.

Many thanks for your help.

With kind regards.

Felicity

Royal Society Publishing - Philosophical Transactions B - From DNA barcodes to biomes compiled and edited by Paul D N Hebert, Mehrdad Hajibabaei and Peter M Hollingsworth. This issue is now completely FREE to access directly at: http://rstb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/371/1702

Felicity Davie
Royal Society Publishing

T +44 20 7451 2647
http://royalsocietypublishing.org