WRA, Inc. is an environmental consulting firm based in San Rafael,
California, with offices in San Diego, Fort Bragg, and Denver.  For over
35 years, WRA has provided outstanding ecological and design expertise
to develop successful solutions for our clients.  We employ experts in
the fields of plant, wildlife, and wetland ecology, GIS, CEQA/NEPA,
mitigation banking, and landscape architecture.

We are looking for energetic field ecologists and wildlife biologists to
join us as on-going construction monitors, field surveys, and other on-
call tasks.  Previous experience as a construction monitor is a plus.
We currently have several openings throughout California.  Projects
range from the San Francisco Bay Area, Sacramento Area, San Joaquin
Valley the Central Coast, and Southern California.

Employees may be required to start very early in the morning, drive long
distances to their job site, work a full days in the field, and then
complete daily paperwork once they are finished with their field duties.
Selected biologists must be comfortable with travel, extended field
posts and should be willing to work weekends, if necessary.

We are looking for experienced and junior-level people with hands on-
experience with state and federally listed species.  Taxa that we
generally work with include: California red-legged frog, California
tiger salamander, salt-marsh harvest mouse, California Ridgeway’s rail,
Alameda whipsnake, marine mammals, vernal pool branchiopods, and more.
Federal or State permits with one or more species is a plus.

Job qualifications include:

•       Must have a degree in biology or related field (natural
resources, ecology, etc)
•       Must have a MIMIMUM of 6 months experience in California
identifying and detecting wildlife species and/or construction
monitoring for wildlife species
•       Must be able to work outside for long periods of time
•       Must be willing to work in a construction environment where
schedule, timeliness, and attention to detail are top priorities
•       Must be willing to commit to working 10 or more hours per day,
up to 6 days a week

We offer an excellent hourly wage and a positive, progressive work
environment.  More information about WRA and our areas of expertise can
be found at http://www.wra-ca.com.

Interested candidates should respond by e-mailing your cover letter,
resume, job application (found at our website) and three references to
care...@wra-ca.com.  Please reference where  you heard about the
position.  WRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.  Please, no calls.