Are you passionate about carnivore conservation and research? Do you have
skills that you want to share or hone for an emerging non-profit? Join the
S.P.E.C.I.E.S. team!

As our organization grows, we are looking to add dedicated individuals to
our content development, website and social media, and fundraising teams.
These positions are ideal for zookeepers, graduate students, and other
conservation-oriented professionals looking to share their skills while
adding non-profit experience to their resumes. We also accept students
looking for projects.

Email me...@carnivores.org for more information, and check out
www.carnivores.org for more on our current openings:

Conservation content writer

Website manager

Social media and communications

Fundraising and networking

Internet and prospective partner research

These positions are remote and unpaid.