Dear all,

We would like to announce the Ecology and Evolutionary Biology Symposium in Turkey (EEBST), which will take place this year on 18-20 July 2018 at Dokuz Eylul University, Continuing Education Center (DESEM), in İzmir, Turkey. EEBST’18 will be the fifth in a series of symposia organized yearly by the Ecology and Evolutionary Biology Society of Turkey. The language of the symposium is English, and is well attended by diverse international faculty and students from Europe, Middle East, West Asia, and North America. The symposium also aims to stimulate international collaborations.

This year's keynote speakers will be Beatriz Vicoso (Institute of Science and Technology, Austria), Robert Ptacnik (University of Vienna, WasserCluster Lunz, Austria) and  Virginie Courtier-Orgogozo (Institute of Jacques Monod, Paris).

We are pleased to invite oral and poster presentations in all areas of Ecology and Evolutinary Biology.**Registration and abstract submissions are now open and the deadline for abstract submission is April 1st, 2018. Early registration closes May 15th, 2018. For any additional information please visit https://eebst.org/registration / <https://eebst.org/registration/>.

We look forward to see you in İzmir.

On behalf of the EEBST’18 Organizing Committee

Web site : http://eebst.org <http://eebst.org/>
E- mail   : i...@eebst.org <mailto:i...@eebst.org>
Twitter    :  eebstsymposium