WestLand Resources Inc. is actively seeking an experienced botanist.

Required qualifications:
•       A Bachelor's degree in a Biological Field-Oriented Program
•       Demonstrated technical writing capabilities
•       Demonstrated plant identification skills with Southwest flora
•       Ability to work in a fast-paced and creative environment
•       Field experience in the southwest strongly preferred
•       Advanced degree in a Biological Field Oriented Program preferred

Key Functions:

•       Conduct Field Survey and Investigations
•       Team/field crew management and training
•       Development of Biological Permitting/Compliance Documents
•       Maintain current knowledge of relevant field and regulations
•       Task Management
•       Departmental Support
•       Additional related duties

To apply on line directly, go to
https://westlandresources.applicantpro.com/jobs/771807-86485.html. Or, you ca
can also apply by visiting our website at www.WestLandresources.com.

At WestLand, our purpose is to sustain a friendly, inspired company, where
dedicated people work together to create exceptional outcomes. We pride
ourselves on providing a work environment that is relaxed and
collaborative, while supporting the highest standards for project delivery
and work product quality.  Our team approach to both project and staff
development naturally fosters a tight-knit environment of uniquely skilled an
and experienced professionals, learning from and helping one another.

Westland is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be
an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite applications from all interested
parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with
disabilities.  We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment su
substance abuse testing.

To learn more about WestLand Resources, please visit our website at w
www.WestLandresources.com