Dear Colleagues,

We are excited to announce that early bird registration for the 2018 AASHE
Conference & Expo <http://conference.aashe.org/> is now open!

Join us October 2-5 in Pittsburgh, PA for an inspirational exploration our
theme, Global Goals: Rising to the Challenge, which examines the role of higher
education in achieving the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
<https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/sdgs>.

Register <http://www.aashe.org/conference/> by May 31 to take advantage of
early bird rates! Prices increase on June 1.

More than 2,000 attendees will take part in a variety of informative workshops,
sessions and tours, as well as an expo hall with innovative products and
services from more than 90 exhibitors. Join us to share and learn new ideas,
strategies and tactics that advance sustainability in higher education!

Don’t forget to book your hotel early to receive the group discount
<http://www.aashe.org/conference/travel/hotels/>! AASHE has contracted a block
of hotel rooms to ensure that you are provided with quality, convenient and
affordable hotel accommodations.

Please send questions to confere...@aashe.org <mailto:confere...@aashe.org>.

I look forward to seeing you at the conference!

Sincerely,

Daita

--
Daita Serghi, PhD
Education Programs Manager

--

Explore upcoming professional development opportunities
<http://www.aashe.org/events-education/> including exciting workshops, free

Share ideas, ask questions, and network with your peers
in AASHE Connect <http://community.aashe.org>, your new online community!

Early bird registration now open for the 2018 AASHE Conference & Expo

happening October 2-5, 2018 in Pittsburgh, PA! Register today and save
<http://www.aashe.org/conference/>!

 Connect with us:   Website
<http://www.aashe.org/> | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/aasheorg> |
Twitter <https://twitter.com/AASHENews> | LinkedIn