Dear ECOLOG colleagues of the BioMath flavor,

I'm sharing a job ad for a VAP in Math at Antioch College in Yellow Springs
Ohio. The position starts in
the fall for a 1-year contract to teach three quarters (fall, winter, spring),
2 courses per term.

I am sharing this ad here, because ECOLOG has many subscribers who have had
lots of applied math,
who might be seeking a 1-year teaching gig.

"The courses to be covered by this position are: College Math Skills,
Precalculus, Calculus sequence,
and two additional courses in quantitative reasoning, statistics, or another
topic that supports the
curricular needs of the College. The ability to teach Introduction to
Statistics and/or Intermediate
Statistics is desirable, as well as  the ability to teach using open-source
software such as R and/or
Python. "

https://www.antiochcollege.edu/about/employment/visiting-assistant-professor-mathematics

Applications will be reviewed starting 14 May and will be considered on a
rolling basis.
Thank you for sharing this post with qualified applicants.