Dear all,

we still have a few spots left for our course "GETTING STARTED WITH R" which
will be run in Berlin this June (18-22 June 2018).

Our instructor is Dr. Alexandre Courtiol(Leibniz Institute for Zoo and
Wildlife Research, GER)

This course is aimed at scientists from quantitative sciences (e.g. biology,
epidemiology, psychology...). It has been created with biologists in mind
but it should accommodate scientists from other disciplines. No previous
experience with R is required. Participants should have a basic familiarity
with statistical terms and concepts.

Please visit our website, to get more information about the course:
https://www.physalia-courses.org/courses-workshops/course13/

Many thanks,
Carlo

i...@physalia-courses.org