Dear List Member,

I hope this e-mail finds you well! As the editor of Cases on Green Energy
and Sustainable Development to be published by IGI Global, I cordially
invite you, and, through you, your most valued colleagues to participate in
the making of this exciting publication on one of the most important topics
of our times. All submissions will the undergo a double blind peer review
process.

If you are interested in joining this project, please submit by June 30th,
2018 a chapter proposal of 1,000 to 2,000 words clearly explaining the
mission and concerns of your proposed chapter. After your submission, you
will be notified by July 15th, 2018 about the status of your proposal and
sent chapter guidelines. Full chapter is expected to be submitted by October
30th, 2018. All submitted chapters will be reviewed on a double-blind review
basis. Contributors may also be requested to serve as reviewers for this
project. Following are recommended topics, but you are free to propose any
other topic relevant to the general theme of this book.

1. Fossil fuels, climate change, carbon reduction, and energy transformation
and energy efficiency
2. Economic and political fundamentals: cost development of renewable energy
and energy efficiency technologies
3. Promotion policies and regulations for renewable energy and energy
efficiency technologies
4. renewable energy technologies and market penetrations
5. Renewable energies in general
6. Solar power: photovoltaic
7. Solar power: Concentrated
8. Solar cells
9. Wind power: on-shore
10. Wind power: off-shore
11. Biomass: first generation
12. Biomass: second and third generations
13. Algae fuel
14. Biofuel
15. Geothermal power
16. Hydropower
17. Renewable energy grid integration
18. Distributed renewable energy
19. Renewable energy transmission
20. HVDC and UHVDC power transmission
21. Smart grid
22. Energy storage
23. Pumped hydropower storage
24. Batteries
25. Hydrogen fuel cell
26. Energy efficiency technologies
27. Green building technologies
28. Green transportation technologies

Here are some important deadlines for this publication:

1.       Proposals Submission Due: June 30, 2018

2.       Full Chapters Due: October 30, 2018

3.       Final Submission Due: April 30, 2019

I am certain that your expertise and contribution on this book's main topic
will make an excellent addition to this publication.

Please visit
<https://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/3368>
https://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/3368 for
more details about this publication and the submission of your work. If you
have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me at
<mailto:pyan...@gmail.com> pyan...@gmail.com. Thank you very much for your
consideration of this invitation, and I look forward to hearing from you by
June 30, 2018.

Best regards,

Peter Yang, Ph.D.

=======

 <http://yang.case.edu/> Associate Professor |  <http://www.case.edu/> Case
Western Reserve University | 11112 Bellflower Road, Cleveland, Ohio
44106-7118 | Office:  1-(216)368-2234 | Fax:  1-(216)368-2216 | email:
<mailto:p...@case.edu> p...@case.edu |
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Peter_Yang4> Research |
<http://yang.case.edu/courses_taught.html> Teaching |
<http://yang.case.edu/services.html> Service |