The Aldo Leopold Foundation is conducting a survey to learn more about how
ethics are currently included in college and university classes.  We would like
to capture insights and input from faculty on the Ecological Society of America
list who are teaching courses that relate broadly to the environment,
conservation, and/or sustainability. The survey will be open through September
and aims to accomplish two goals:

1- To learn more about how ethics are currently included in curricula;
2- To identify the types of resources that might assist faculty with
incorporating ethics content, including the work and concepts of
conservationist and author Aldo Leopold.

For participating we will provide you:

* A summary report on the survey findings.
* Entry into a prize drawing (optional). Three lucky winners will have their
choice of a $100 prepaid Visa gift card or an Aldo Leopold Foundation package
that includes a one-year Family Membership and a special edition copy of A Sand
County Almanac printed on paper made from trees planted by Aldo Leopold and his
family in the '30s and '40s at his Shack in Wisconsin.

Note, this survey has been posted several places; we ask you only respond once.
The survey takes approximately 25 minutes to complete. Thank you for your input!

Link to the survey:
https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/4129128/ESA

For questions, contact:
____________________________________
Jennifer Kobylecky, Director of Education
The Aldo Leopold Foundation

Contact: jenni...@aldoleopold.org<mailto:jenni...@aldoleopold.org> | (608)
355-0279 ext. 27
Connect: Website<http://www.aldoleopold.org/> |
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/AldoLeopoldFoundation/> |
Twitter<https://twitter.com/jenkatwork>

PLEASE NOTE NEW MAILING ADDRESS BELOW:
We haven't moved, but we no longer use our PO box. Please use our street
address.
E13701 Levee Road, Baraboo, WI 53913-9727