Dear colleagues,

We welcome your contributions to our AGU session, B015. Centennial Challenge:
The Bio-atmospheric N cycle: N emissions, transformations, deposition, and
terrestrial and aquatic ecosystem impacts. This session is in its 16th year
running. We look forward to another year of interesting and diverse
presentations on this topic.

Abstracts can be submitted at
https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm18/prelim.cgi/Session/51072
<https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm18/prelim.cgi/Session/51072>. Further details are
below.

SESSION TITLE: B015:  Centennial Challenge: The Bio-atmospheric N cycle: N
emissions, transformations, deposition, and terrestrial and aquatic ecosystem
impacts
SESSION ID: 51072

Session Description:
Biogenic and anthropogenic emissions of reactive nitrogen (Nr) are transported,
chemically transformed, and deposited on land and waters, altering structure
and function of ecosystems and degrading environmental quality. Estimating
atmospheric N emissions and deposition, and evaluating ecosystem responses
require a diverse array of measurements and models that link processes at
multiple scales. We seek presentations on physical, chemical, biological, and
anthropogenic processes that drive local, regional and global nitrogen
exchange, impacts on ecosystems, carbon uptake, nitrogen export, biodiversity,
human health, and policy implications and responses.

Conveners: Stuart B Weiss, Meredith Galanter Hastings, Rebecca Ryals, Maya
Almaraz

Feel free to contact Maya Almaraz (maya_alma...@alumni.brown.edu
<mailto:maya_alma...@alumni.brown.edu>) with any questions about the session.