On behalf of the International Biogeography Society, I am pleased to invite you
to attend
the upcoming Congress of the International Biogeography Society in beautiful
Malaga,
Spain.

I've been attending IBS meetings since grad school, and it's one of the most
rewarding
societies I've been a member of. Our meetings have fantastic workshops and
really
amazing field trips, and we take early career mentoring very seriously. The
other grad
students I made at my first meeting in 2009 are now my colleagues, and we've
since
written papers and developed proposals together.

If you've never gone before, the Malaga meeting is shaping up to be excellent.
encourage you to submit an abstract (opening July 25th), and I hope to see you
in
southern Spain in January!

Best wishes,

Jacquelyn
IBS, VP Communications and Public Affairs