Greetings Ecologers,

With generous funding from the renewable resources extension act and the United
States Forest Service, The University of California Cooperative Extension in
Modoc County was able to hire two summer wild horse interns to learn about wild
horses and see first-hand the controversy and ecological damage being done on
western lands. One of the interns found out about the job on the ecolog
listserve!  If you are concerned about public lands and are interested in
wildlife, I ask that you start reading about the detrimental effects that wild
horses are having on our western public lands and start taking action. Our
summer interns started a blog to tell about how complex the wild horse
situation is and their experiences in Modoc County this summer.

Check it out!
https://devilsgardenhorsei.wixsite.com/mysite/blog/what-about-the-wildlife

Thanks,
Laura