5TH LIFE DISCOVERY -- DOING SCIENCE BIOLOGY EDUCATION CONFERENCE

Microbiomes to Ecosystems: Evolution and Biodiversity across Scale, Space
and Time
Call for Proposals open through September 30, 2018

How do we teach students about biodiversity at different scales and
contexts with exciting new available data, tools, and resources aligned to
national initiatives such as Next Generations Science Standards and Vision
and Change for Undergraduate Biology Education? We welcome your ideas!

https://www.esa.org/ldc/2019cfp/

Jointly organized by the Ecological Society of America, Botanical Society
of America and Society for the Study of Evolution.