The Department of Wildlife, Fisheries and Aquaculture at Mississippi State
University seeks applicants with a Ph.D. degree in Wildlife Science or
related field to fill a 9-month tenure-track position at the level of
Assistant or Associate Professor. We seek a broadly trained ecologist who
can contribute to a diverse faculty group with a research and teaching
program that will complement and enrich the department. Potential areas of
research include carnivore ecology, population genetics, community or
landscape ecology, population ecology, global change, and conservation
biology. We prefer candidates with postdoctoral experience, grantsmanship
skills, and teaching experience. Apply online at
http://explore.msujobs.msstate.edu/cw/en-us/job/497703 (PARF# 497703),
including a cover letter, curriculum vitae, research statement and
philosophy, teaching statement and philosophy, official transcripts, and
programmatic vision statement how your presence will enrich the department.
Have three letters of recommendation sent to Angela Hill, Mail Stop 9690,
Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS 39762 or
angela.c.h...@msstate.edu. Review of applications will begin October 15,
2018. Contact Guiming Wang at guiming.w...@msstate.edu or Michael Colvin at
michael.col...@msstate.edu for more information.