Since August 2017, the ESA journal, Frontiers in Ecology and the
Environment, has been running a series of monthly articles entitled
"Exploring Ecological Careers".  The focus of the series has been on
informing students, post-docs, and early-career ecologists about
ecologically related careers outside of academia.  Each article explores a
different career type, and is authored by one or more ecologists working at
that particular career.

A link to the series has been posted at https://www.
frontiersinecology.org/fron/exploring-ecological-careers/.  All articles in
the series are free to read.  The series is scheduled to continue through
at least early summer 2019.

At this point, we are looking for feedback in terms of how well the series
is resonating with its target audience.  We are also looking for ideas for
additional articles, as we move forward.  Feedback and ideas can be
directed to:

Ken Klemow
Associate Editor, Frontiers Exploring Ecological Careers series
Wilkes University, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18766
kenneth.kle...@wilkes.edu