Two postdoctoral fellowships in ecological genomics are available with the
Plant Ecophysiology and Evolution Group at Guangxi University in Nanning, China
to study (1) temperature and drought stress memory in mangroves or (2) the
molecular response of Dipterocarps to temperature and drought stress.

Applicants to this position should have a PhD degree with a strong background
in gene expression profiling, epigenetics and ecophysiology. Experience in
genomics and/or bioinformatics are considered a major advantage when applying.
Funding is available for two years with the possibility of a one-year
extension. These fellowships include a salary of 10,000 RMB per month, health
insurance and housing. Conference travel and travel to field sites will also be
supported. The working language of our research group is English, however
knowledge of Mandarin will be useful. Postdocs will have the opportunity to
develop individual research projects and collaborative work with external
groups. They will be part of a creative and stimulating research environment
consisting of both Chinese and international researchers.

To apply, please contact Alison Wee at alison...@gxu.edu.cn. In your
application, please include a cover letter, CV, brief research statement, and a
list of references. For further information about our group please see:
http://www.ecologicalgenomicslab.com/