The Orrock Lab at UW-Madison is accepting applications for Ph.D.
students.  We study behavioral ecology, predator-prey interactions, and
plant-consumer interactions.  Current research projects include: 1)
investigating how invasive shrubs alter the behavior of native small
mammals, 2) evaluating how plant defense modifies ecological
interactions such as cannibalism and pathogen transfer, 3) examining how
predators modify the molecular basis of behavioral evolution in island-
dwelling mice, 4) using a large-scale experimental system to understand
how conservation corridors affect predator-prey interactions, and 5)
understanding how land-use and fire regime affect plant dispersal and
establishment.  For additional information regarding current research
foci, consult our recent publications:
https://orrocklab.zoology.wisc.edu/Html/publications.html

Interested students should send a c.v., unofficial GRE scores, and a
description of their research interests to John Orrock
(jorr...@wisc.edu).  Information regarding the Zoology Graduate Program
can be found at:
https://integrativebiology.wisc.edu/graduate-program/
For more information about ecological research at UW-Madison, check out
the Wisconsin Ecology webpage:
https://ecology.wisc.edu/about/top-10-reasons-to-study-ecology-at-uw.php