To my knowledge, Western does not have this type of facility. I was lucky
enough that my wife could stay home with our daughter, but I would have
been nice to have them come to campus some days and have a place to
stay/play while I finished office hours or class. For that matter, it would
have been nice if there was a breast feeding room withing proximity of our
department (I think there are only two on campus) for when she was on
campus.

Edward M. Krynak
PhD Candidate
Department of Geography