Yale-NUS College, Singapore, invites applications for an open-rank,
tenured/tenure-track position (Assistant, Associate, Full Professor) in
Environmental Sciences. We welcome applicants in any environmental science
discipline, with preference for candidates with tropical-system experience in
marine conservation, marine ecology, or marine pollution and ecotoxicology.
Post-doctoral experience is required for junior candidates. Successful
candidates will work within a multi-disciplinary teaching team to deliver an
environmental-studies curriculum tailored to a top liberal arts college.
Research achievement should include publications in leading peer-reviewed
journals commensurate with career stage and scholarly field, as well as
demonstrated ability or potential to secure research funding. The successful
applicant will be expected to develop an active research program that invites
student engagement, while competing successfully for external funding.
Regionally-relevant experience or research focus is a plus. We invite
applications from candidates whose research and teaching will contribute to the
integration of diverse aspects of environmental studies. Applicants should
clearly describe their future trajectory of research and publication. Yale-NUS
is a highly selective liberal arts and science college in Singapore,
established in 2011 by Yale University and the National University of
Singapore. Our small size (1,000 undergraduate students and ~ 100 FTE faculty)
allows for close student-faculty interaction, while our association with the
National University of Singapore, the country’s flagship research institution,
provides access to rich research resources.

See for more details:
https://www.yale-nus.edu.sg/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/ENVSTSearch_2018.pdf