Thanks Joy!

Okay so what do we do? What is the mass public, share on social media, take
action "ask"? Give me instructions for a task I can complete in 5 min to
help this, and I'll do so, and then share info. Thanks.

Best
Kat
Katharine L. Leigh
My Linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/katharine-leigh/9a/175/482/en>