We are looking for an energetic, career-minded regulatory Permitting  Project
Manager to join us on a full-time basis in our Bay Area offices (San Rafael,
Emeryville, or Petaluma).  The work that this position entails is varied and
may include biological resource impact assessment, compensatory mitigation
planning, and regulatory permitting.  Experience managing special-status
species surveys, habitat evaluation and mapping, wetland delineation, and
restoration planning is preferred.

We are particularly looking for someone who has project management experience
in a consulting setting.

Required Qualifications:
•       Bachelor’s degree or higher in natural resources, biology, ecology, or
related field
•       Five years project management experience preparing resource agency
regulatory permits (Corps, CDFW, RWQCB)
•       Sound technical knowledge
•       Ability to work both independently and with a small team
•       Demonstrable technical writing ability
•       Excellent communication skills Previous consulting experience
•       Education and experience in California plant and wetland identification
•       Field experience including habitat evaluation
•       Detail-oriented and resourceful

Desired Qualifications:
•       Environmental impact analysis or CEQA experience

Compensation:
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package and a positive, progressive
work environment.  Our employment package includes medical, vision, dental,
life insurance, wellness, commuter program, and 401K with generous match.

To Apply:
Interested candidates should respond by e-mailing your employment application
(found on our website), cover letter, resume, transcripts, and three references
to care...@wra-ca.com and reference “Project Manager.”  Please also reference
where you heard about the position.  WRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please, no calls.

About WRA:
WRA, Inc. is an environmental consulting firm based in San Rafael, California,
with offices in Emeryville, San Diego and Denver, Colorado.  For more than 35
years, WRA has provided outstanding ecological and design expertise to develop
successful solutions for our clients.  We employ experts in the fields of
plant, wildlife, and wetland ecology, GIS, CEQA/NEPA, mitigation banking, and
landscape architecture.  More information about WRA and our areas of expertise
can be found at http://www.wra-ca.com.