The Quantitative & Computational Ecology lab at Université de Montréal
is organizing the fourth edition of its intensive class in Data-driven
ecological synthesis (from Apr. 29 to May 5, 2019 at the Station de
Biologie des Laurentides). This week-long intensive class will give
early-career ecologists the tools and skills needed to interact with,
manage, clean, and analyze data in a transparent and reproducible way.
We will specifically work on leveraging open data to address new
ecological questions at large spatial and temporal scales.

Over the course of seven days, including learners-led projects to be
continued after the class, we will cover:

      good practices for data management
      good practices in scientific computing
      good practices for programming with data
      data cleaning and data analysis tools
      notions of parallel computing for data processing
      data visualization and presentation
      ensuring reproducibility of analyses

You can read more about the program, and register online, at this link:
http://poisotlab.io/springschool/

Best regards,
Timothée

--
Timothée Poisot, PhD
Professeur adjoint - Écologie Quantitative & Computationnelle

Why is this email short? http://five.sentenc.es/
http://poisotlab.io.io || @PoisotLab || 0000-0002-0735-5184