The Conservation and Land Management Internship Program is now accepting
applications for 2019!  Apply online at www.clminternship.org

Each year, the Conservation and Land Management Internship Program places
75-100 college graduates in five-month paid internships to assist biologists
with our federal (BLM, NPS, FWS, FS, USGS and others) and non-profit partners.
Interns gain hands-on experience applying their education in real-world
setting, make connections in various governmental and non-profit organizations,
to learn what it's like to work at a federal agency, explore their career goals
and expand their resumes. Projects focus on botany/botany & wildlife biology
and include seed collection for conservation & restoration, rare & invasive
species monitoring, vegetation inventory & monitoring and post-fire
re-vegetation. Applicants with strong botany experience are especially
encouraged to apply!

CLM interns earn a stipend of $1,224 - $1,440 (dependent on experience,
education, and internship responsibilities) every two weeks and participate in
an all-expenses paid week-long training workshop at the Chicago Botanic Garden.
Applications are due January 15, 2019 but we encourage applicants to apply soon
as we review applications on a rolling basis - the sooner your application is
complete, the sooner we can review your files and consider you for available
positions!

The CLM Program is administered by the Chicago Botanic Garden.
For more information and to apply online, please visit: www.clminternship.org