Dear Coastal Carbon enthusiasts,

 Join us at AGU 2018 in our Coastal Carbon Town Hall event this Thursday!

 We will be highlighting our achievements such as issuing of guidance for soil
carbon databasing, the curation and public release of over 1,500 U.S.-based
tidal soil carbon profiles, and facilitating our first working group on
improved measuring, reporting, modeling, and mapping of soil carbon burial
rates and carbon stocks in coastal wetlands.

 We will also have an informative discussion that will feature perspectives
from scientists and managers focusing on the latest science and discuss the
implications for policy. Scientists and stakeholders alike are encouraged to
attend and actively participate in taking stock of progress to date and shaping
the activities of the network going forward. For more information on our
partners and our RCN please visit our website: https://serc.si.edu/coastalcarbon

TH45K: Updates from the Coastal Carbon Research Coordination Network: Year 1

Thursday, 13 December 2018

18:15 - 19:15

Marriott Marquis - Liberty M

Additional coastal carbon sessions:

Oral presentations are:

B41C Coastal Wetland Carbon: Recent Advances in Measurements, Modeling, and
Syntheses I

Thursday, 13 December 2018 08:00 - 10:00

Walter E Washington Convention Center - 147B

B42C Coastal Wetland Carbon: Recent Advances in Measurements, Modeling, and
Syntheses II

Thursday, 13 December 2018 10:20- 12:20

Walter E Washington Convention Center - 147B

Poster session is:

B43G Coastal Wetland Carbon: Recent Advances in Measurements, Modeling, and
Syntheses III

Posters Thursday, 13 December 2018 13:40 - 18:00

Walter E Washington Convention Center - Hall A-C (Poster Hall)

 Thank you,

Jorge Ramos

--

Jorge Ramos, Ph.D.

Manager, Oceans and Climate | Center for Oceans

Conservation International<https://www.conservation.org/Pages/default.aspx>

2011 Crystal Drive, Suite 500 | Arlington, VA 22202 | USA

Phone: +1 703-341-2628 | Cell: +1 202-517-3637

jra...@conservation.org

Skype: jorge.ramos.h

Twitter: @JorgeRH2O<https://twitter.com/JorgeRH2O>

Blue Carbon Initiative<http://thebluecarboninitiative.org/>