We are the Phoenix Conservancy, a young non-profit based out of Pullman,
Washington. Our mission is to restore endangered ecosystems globally for
the communities that depend on them and the conservation of biodiversity.
We are a completely volunteer run organization founded by graduates in the
fields of biological sciences, wildlife biology, and environmental science,
to take a more holistic approach to restoration ecology. Our science-based
approach to decision making and strategic conservation planning is aided by
collaborative efforts with other non-profits, conservation organizations,
governmental agencies, and the communities we work in to ensure the
long-term success of our efforts. Our current focus includes projects at
three different scales; local, national and international. These projects
include restoration on the Palouse prairie of Eastern Washington, the mixed
grass prairie of the American Midwest, and the temperate forests of the
Ihosy region of Madagascar. We are continually seeking volunteers, interns,
collaborators, resources, and feedback from the scientific community to
complete our mission. Please feel free to reach out to us at any time
through our website, social media, or via my email address. We look forward
to continuing our engagement with this community with the aim of
integrating the latest science into our restoration efforts.

Best regards,

Ben Stone

Executive Director

email:bst...@phoenixconservancy.org