I'm seeking comments from scientists reacting to Trump's announcement today
charging that forest management there is 'disgraceful' and is therefore
implicated in 2018's catastrophic fires:

"President Trump sent a tweet Wednesday morning announcing that he has
ordered the Federal Emergency Management Agency not to send funding to
California to assist in the aftermath of deadly wildfires.

"Billions of dollars are sent to the State of California for Forest fires
that, with proper Forest Management, would never happen," Mr. Trump wrote.
"Unless they get their act together, which is unlikely, I have ordered FEMA
to send no more money. It is a disgraceful situation in lives & money!"

Please contact me directly, Erik Hoffner <erik.hoff...@gmail.com>

Thanks!

Erik

--